viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Care for nature


I laughed a lot about the comment of "JGM green" hahahaha.... :)

Anyway, I think I am a worried person about the environment. I love the nature, the colors of the seasons and how the earth changes in each one of these. I love the animals too... In fact, I am vegetarian because I feel a special commitment to the animals and how people kill them without worry about the pain of the animals. In addition, the excessive consumption of meat requires large companies in the industry to produce large quantities of meat, contaminating the environment with animal wastes. And I am a ciberactivist of Greenpeace, although many months ago I am not posting.
I think people are learning about the care of the environment, but gradually. However, this is important because many of these people grew up without the awareness of caring for the environment.

In my daily life, I did not have the habit of recycling, but since 2010 I live with a girl of Belgium, and in this country the people have the habit of recycling and is in fact a lawful. She helped me to get this habit.

I think I could do more things to protect the environment, like a use the bike, but in Santiago the streets are many dangerous and I have fear of cars !!!
But the global change only must be insentivated by governments through legal action... In Santiago, for example, the number of bike paths is so low... The municipalities should build more for cyclists are safe. In addition, the number of cars is so high, and these are the most polluting.

5 comentarios:

  1. You are an irish girl, you must be green D: your soul love the enviorenment xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that the governments should do to help the nature and i think that is a great idea increase the cycle routes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your reference of seasons changing their colors was nice =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what a nice experience could be living with somebody who recycle everyday :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... www.datacredito.com

    ResponderEliminar