viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Anthropology


I thought many years ago study a lot of careers... Not study many careers at the same time, but the possibilities were many... Over time, I began to select the careers really important, such as literature, anthropology, law and, of course, psychology. After, I noticed that I wanted to study anthropology, because I wanted to learn about other cultures and how the cultural constructs affect to the human being. Also, I thought that this career was very difficult because de PSU score are very high, and only some people can enter to study this career. But in the last year og college, I started to investigate the the employability of an anthropologist and the area that could work. Even, I send a email to this university, because I wanted study in this faculty, asking about the employability of an anthropologist, the places where I could work, etc. But the answer of the email did not convince me, and I was afraid to study anthropology... And if not find a job in the future?

Now, when I study psychology in the same faculty where be anthropology, I notice that my fears were exaggerated. The employability of an anthropologist is not only the study of the cultures, but also the study of the physical characteristics of the human being, which is what the physical anthropology study, where a lot employability and salary is very good.

2 comentarios:

  1. no matter Mafe, psychology also will make us millionaires!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that anthropology is a science very difficult ... I have a cousin who studied this, and I feel stressful when I see her

    ResponderEliminar