viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

The music is...




The music moves the world. That's I think about music. The music makes me feel like the protagonist of my life and of the histories of musicans tell through their lyrics. In fact, I am listening music right now in my mp4 !
My history whith music goes back many years ago, when I listened essentially the music that listened my brother, like Soda Stereo, Guns and Roses, etc. After that, I knew other styles of music, like a folk metal, symphonic metal, etc., with groups like Mago de Oz, Nightwish, Rhapsody, etc. Then, I meet people that enjoyed with this music and played these groups with diferent instruments. Although I enjoyed specially whith this music in particular, I was always sought other genres of music. In this search, I discovered the soundtracks of diferents movies, like Lord of the Rings, for example, celtic and medieval music. These last are my favorite music, because make me feel in other times, when the people believed in magical things and the stories about fantastic creatures...
However, I still enjoy with the old groups of my childhood... Guns and Roses, for example, are inmortals ! And I always will enjoy with the classics of all the times :)

1 comentario:

  1. I do not know much about Celtic and medieval music. you could teach some groups

    ResponderEliminar