viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Ireland the green paradise



The place in the world that really I want to visit is Ireland. The reasons that move me to want to visit Ireland are many.
I'm a Celtic culture lover, and the Celtics were a people that lived in Ireland many many years ago, and contributed to form the current culture of this country. This people believed in a world where the persons had a close relationship with the nature and with with the divinity. In fact, the legends about fairies, trolls and elves come from the Irish folk.
On the other hand, I love the Irish music and dance. In fact, I practise Irish dance since 2009, and if I go to Ireland I would learn Irish dance with the people that know about it.
I play violin too, and I would like to learn the technique of Irish music in the pubs where the people play Celtic music and drink something.
Finally, I'm a readhead, and I think I have a special connection with this country where a lot of people are redheads :P

However, I would like to do my work in psychology in my country because the practise of psychology is so much easier in a country where you know the culture and I would travel to Ireland only to learn the magic culture of this country.

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope you can travel to Ireland and become a ghost for a long time.
    I also want to work as a psychologist in Chile, but also visit many countries and learn about many cultures.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Mafe:
    You are like an elf, but I love you!

    I think that you could be happy if you can go to the elf country... maybe you can found a rainbow and be rich!!!

    =)

    ResponderEliminar